The Size of Your World is the Depth of Your Consciousness

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Speaker Presenter Coach & Mentor

This is me presenting at various events in 2010



























Public speaking is uncomfortable for me. I've had to learn it and even now I am lacking confidence about it. What gets me up there is my passion for sharing my story --- knowing that my experience will help many others overcome their lack of confidence. And so I get up there and make an effort to show that anything is possible.

"Stop making it about you," I say to myself. Never mind the critics. Keep focus on your intentions.

And my intention is not to receive public approval, gather fans, or win a popularity contest.
My intention is to share the magic and miracle of Neuro - Semantic psychology and how staying in control of our attitudes, and the way we look at things, will change the quality of our lives.

There are many events lined up for me in 2011. Although I am concerned that I might not be as good as my trainers, coaches, and mentors, I know that all I need to be is my best. And I will give my all to be at my very best. This is my commitment --- to myself, and my work to inspire the courage, confidence, and freedom so that we live our best life.

1 comment:

  1. Where attention goes, energy flows. Seems like you need a big bear hug for what lies ahead in 2011.

    I think you have to stop focusing on not being as good as........whatever we think about (and words have power) we re-create and manifest more of it.

    Try visualization. And practice, practice, practice. You don't have to wait until you have talks and seminars to speak. You can organize small classes a few times a week, free even, just to practice - like Michael Jordan. You'll miss some shots in your career but in the end you'll be a star.

    ReplyDelete