The Size of Your World is the Depth of Your Consciousness

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Birthday, My Baby, & Me

My last birthday was a blast. My baby girl, Marie and I went to this amazing Italian restaurant in Singapore. Old friends I hadn't seen in years came to join us. Even their husbands turned up - which is something big businessmen don't do!
You can imagine I was delighted at their presence... and their presents!

Here's to growing old gracefully. Remembering that family and happiness is what life's all about.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,I was yr neighbour in Parit Buntar.Knew yr mum. Is it possible for you to do a write up of her?yr dad too. I think they were great role models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Growing old gracefully" is when someone comments on my not looking too bad for my age.Don't know if that"s a compliment or a jab in my sides!

    ReplyDelete